4 Nights Santa Cruz – Isabela
Don’t miss the opportunity to stay one night in the Big Island, visits can include Las Tintoreras one of the most varied visitor site in Galapagos or Volcano la Cumbre, second largest caldera on earth.
Join us for a very complete visit of Galapagos, Land Based in Puerto Ayora, we will show you 8 very interesting and different visitor sites in the surroundings of this two major islands.
Just after landing you will be visiting the Highlands, on day number two we sail to one of the near Islands like Plaza south, Santa Fe, or maybe north Seymour on the third day we also sail to a new island and on the final day we will see “los Gemelos” twin craters… among the wild life we expect to see are blue footed boobies, masked bobbies, finches, Magnificent frigate birds with the red pouches, sea lions, tortoises, land and marine iguanas. During the sailings snorkeling will be available.
- 3 hotel nights in Puerto Ayora with daily run of the house breakfast
- 1 night in Puerto Villamil
- 2 Airport round trip Transfers with local transportation and ferry
- 8 visitor sites led by a naturalist guide in English
- Daily lunch will be served on board yacht; it is not possible to bring food into the Islands
- Air ticket Quito / Galápagos / Quito
- Galapagos transit card
- Galapagos National Park tax
- Wet Suits
- Personal expenses / additional services like Diving
Prices are per person with accommodation in twin or triple room
- Economic Hotels (Hostal Las Palmeras or Similar) USD1499.00
- First class option (Hotel Gran Lobo de Mar or Similar) USD1579.00
- Luxe option (Angermeyer Waterfront inn or Similar) USD1969.00